We use Kuzma standard mat on all our turntables.
|It is 1,2 mm thick and it is glued on the platter- but it can be peeled off and then fixed back.|
1. Please fit mat as soon as possible.
2. Peel off old mat and check platter surface for possible glue remains. Clean surface with isoproply alcohol if required.
3. Remove protective non stick paper from the glued side of the mat and fit the mat on the platter like a record. Keep
paper on the record side of the mat.
4. Flatten the mat gently with hands over protective paper on platter.
5. Remove platter from turntable and apply stronger pressure on the paper.
6. With fingers firmly push down the centre of the mat area. Or use a hard rounded smooth stick – like rounded
screwdriver handle-and push down on the mat in circular motions The centre of the mat should be recessed for about
a 1 mm .
7. Push down mat harder on the platter. If you have rolling pin or metal roller for wall paper fitting use it carefully by
rolling over the mat.
8. You can load the mat with a clamp, books or turn platter upside down on flat clean surface and leave it for 4-6